Thursday 2 April 2020

April catch up

Hope you are all keeping safe and well.  I have been very busy at home, getting all sorts of work done round the house as well as sewing and family history, which is just about taking over my life.

If you are looking for some stitching to do and aren't a member of my group, have a look at the Textile Experimental Group blog where I have been posting some ideas to fill your time.  Also, look at some of the other branch sites such as Skipton where they were doing some interesting work before the lock down.  If you want more structured work, Dionne Swift and Anne Brookes are doing some online workshops you can join in.  Feel free to comment at the bottom of the blog page and if you have my email address you can send me photographs of your work to post here for other members to look at.

1 comment: