Monday 9 September 2013

September Meeting

I am afraid I was a way for the July Meeting but I understand that Yvonne Brown gave an exceptionally good talk on 'The Story so far - the Developement of my Work'.

28th September will be the AGM and I will try to keep it short!  There are no members of the committee leaving this year, however, if you would like to join us in the running of the Branch, please let me know and we can put it on the Agenda.  Liz would like to finish as Treasurer next year so if anyone is prepared to take that post on, have a word with her and we can arrange for you to shadow her for a while.

The cake stall went very well and we raised about £120 for funds.  We also met lots of people we knew and had a very pleasant morning.  Hopefully we have also got a couple of new members as well.

Don't forget the Bowes Museum trip on the 26th September if you have put your name down.  It is 8.30 at Ayton Village Hall, 9am at Eastgate Car Park, Pickering and about 9.15 at Helmsley Garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment